Off Topic Waterfowl Season starts this Saturday 23rd.

Old Cut LongPointer

As a "heads up" to fellow boaters and fishermen and bird watchers this Saturday September 23rd the Waterfowl Season begins again and caution should be used in or near the marshes of Long Point Bay. The Long Point Waterfowl Mgmt. Unit aka The Park/Unit operates on Saturdays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but elsewhere is open 7 days a week. It is a chargeable offence to interfere in a lawful hunt but more importantly a matter of public safety as to why I make this post.

As a "heads up" to fellow boaters and fishermen and bird watchers this Saturday September 23rd the Waterfowl Season begins again and caution should be used in or near the marshes of Long Point Bay. The Long Point Waterfowl Mgmt. Unit r the aka The Park/Unit operates on Saturdays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but elsewhere is open 7 days a week. It is a chargeable offence to interfere in a lawful hunt but more importantly a matter of public safety as to why I make this post.
Much appreciated @Old Cut LongPointer 👍 for the “heads up,” and since I am not a hunter on land or in this case on the water,it is therefore good to know,for occasionally, I have the urge to be fishing for Fall largemouth bass,along the reed’s of Long Point Bay. Be Safe to All & good 🦆 🦆🦆 duck hunting,whoever participates in it. 👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks