Walleye on the black stone

rcfire77

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I am fortunate to me married to a phenomenal cook but she works a ton and sometimes it would be nice to give her a break. So I purchased this on advice of a buddy to cook Sunday breakfast at the house but I thought I would also try a little walleye not breaded, pan or deep fried. It worked!

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpeg
    IMG_2387.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2393.jpeg
    IMG_2393.jpeg
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 61
that looks great !! Was it hard to flip the fish without it breaking apart? Any idea what the temp of the grill was set at? I have a Traeger Ranger and it came with a cast iron griddle that I have yet to try.

I set it at medium and everything seemed to work just fine. It’s important with the griddle to never let it burn dry. Always keep a bottle with some avacado oil or something similar in it to keep the griddle moist. The fish flipped without an issue.

I am fortunate to me married to a phenomenal cook but she works a ton and sometimes it would be nice to give her a break. So I purchased this on advice of a buddy to cook Sunday breakfast at the house but I thought I would also try a little walleye not breaded, pan or deep fried. It worked!
It looks delicious 😋 @rcfire77 👍🙂 and good job!! 👊👊🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks