Walleye in Browned Butter Sauce

do you need to de-scale them? Are you eating the skin too? Never tried it with the skin on, might be neat to smoke it with the skin on too, I've always thought about it but never tried.

do you need to de-scale them? Are you eating the skin too? Never tried it with the skin on, might be neat to smoke it with the skin on too, I've always thought about it but never tried.
these were fried without the skin on.. the skin looking layer around the fillet is the flour and butter sauce..

but the way Slancys parents season the whole fish descaled and cooked on the bbq we eat the skin and it is delicious

@Tyler0420 @Red Hering
I used this recipe
I just googled brown butter sauce walleye
After seeing a dish posted to F***book the other day I wanted to try it

I don’t know if you will like this particular recipe @Red Hering

@Tyler0420 @Red Hering
I used this recipe
I just googled brown butter sauce walleye
After seeing a dish posted to F***book the other day I wanted to try it

I don’t know if you will like this particular recipe @Red Hering

lol 😆 @Derkd9 👊👊 pickerel?? 🤔 I won’t eat anything that I don’t know what it is!! lol 😝 😉 Thanks for the recipe my friend,and I will try it out the next time on a walleye! 🐟😋 😉 Cheers!! ☕
👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpeg
    IMG_0729.jpeg
    636.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0899.jpeg
    IMG_0899.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks