Walk on results

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Out today with 68 newbie Nelson and son Liam as walkon customers they had a blast landing there limit in a couple hour the other customers switched to tomorrow there loss 20 nice fish came to the boat!! The TNT custom lures lived up to there reputation. Thanks Cam from 4x4 charters for use of the boat while mine is down.

Attachments

• 20230916_113134.jpg
    20230916_113134.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 94
  • 20230916_082656.jpg
    20230916_082656.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 94
Out today with 68 newbie Nelson and son Liam as walkon customers they had a blast landing there limit in a couple hour the other customers switched to tomorrow there loss 20 nice fish came to the boat!! The TNT custom lures lived up to there reputation. Thanks Cam from 4x4 charters for use of the boat while mine is down.
Nice fishin tailfeathers. Congrats. How deep of water were you in.

Out today with 68 newbie Nelson and son Liam as walkon customers they had a blast landing there limit in a couple hour the other customers switched to tomorrow there loss 20 nice fish came to the boat!! The TNT custom lures lived up to their reputation. Thanks Cam from 4x4 charters for use of the boat while mine is down.
Fantastic walleye fishing again @tailfeathers 👊👊 and definitely 3 “thumbs up!!” right back to you 3 in your first photo!! 👍👍👍 🙂 I know that you will do well again today off Port Burwell on your fishing charter
@tailfeathers for it is looking like another great day on Lake Erie with light winds & plenty of sunshine. 🌞 Tight lines to you & your client’s,and Walleye’s ON!! 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Great report Tom. Jealous that I’ve been travelling the past two weekends and could not make it out. Maybe this coming weekend after I get back from Boston.

Let's just say we could see shore very clearly and we were all by ourselves!!

Spent the day all alone as well although somewhat deeper.

I couldn't believe the mess of boats in the river when I came in. Boats trying to get in, out and through Burwell Marina. LoL

Also had never seen so many vehicles and trailers parked in places that had not been filled with them before.

Just shows how much space there is out there on Erie.

This one event made my dock all worth it. 😁🌻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks