Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first dose of Pfizer two weeks ago tomorrow. Only side effect was the second day after the shot - extremely tired (even more than I am after a day of bush whacking for the elusive resident trout).

WR

Moderna....no side effects other than my shoulder feels like I just received a flu shot in the fall.

I'm booked for May 4th at Norfolk General. Have heard from a lot of people about sore arms mostly with a few feeling a bit "off their game" for a day or two but this time I won't complain about the government sticking it to me.

Got mine on the 14th April. No side affects at all from the Pfizer. Went to Woodstock for noon appointment out by 12:25. Drove down to Burwell with the Grand kids to the beach. Then went to Big Otter to pay for my seasonal ramp pass. Didn't quite get my money's worth last year but way better than taking cash every time.

If it makes me grow another arm that might help me with my netting skills lol! Right Stomp!
Can't hurt @tailfeathers ...
Dog Oops GIF by AFV Pets

I got the AstraZeneca on Friday, Felt like a bag of :poop: on Saturday, had all of the side effect symptoms with the exception of nausea. I'm chalking it up to my body rejecting the governments tracking microchip. I mean I walked into No Frills on on Sunday and all of sudden I heard these beeping noises, turned around walked back outside got in my truck and the beeping noises stopped...I haven't left my house since 🙃

Astra yesterday at 1pm wicked headache this am, super sore arm coming around now...sb good to go tomorow

I got my first shot of AstraZeneca Monday morning. Had 2 side effects, major chills. My whole body was chilled and my hands felt frozen and hurt, woke up yesterday feeling like a bus hit me. At the farm we baled up corn stalks for bedding, all I did was drive around the field in the big tractor loading wagons. When I was done and getting down out of the tractor, I could barely walk. Every muscle and joint was hurting.

I got my first shot of AstraZeneca Monday morning. Had 2 side effects, major chills. My whole body was chilled and my hands felt frozen and hurt, woke up yesterday feeling like a bus hit me. At the farm we baled up corn stalks for bedding, all I did was drive around the field in the big tractor loading wagons. When I was done and getting down out of the tractor, I could barely walk. Every muscle and joint was hurting.
I had similar side effects with the A-Z shot, chills and uncontrollable shivering about 8 hours after the vaccination. Felt like a bag of crap the next day but okay after that. Three other friends had similar experiences. I like to think of the side effects as proof that it will be effective...hopefully it works out that way.
My wife had Pfizer and my daughter had Moderna and neither had any significant side effects.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks