Used Fishing Rod Rack’s For Sale @Angling Outfitters—BUT,Going Fast!! ???

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
While I was at Angling Outfitters this morning,I noticed some used fishing rod rack’s scattered around inside their outside fishing section area.I went inside to the main store,and asked @bosco a employee there,if they were for sale,and yes they were he said.I ended up buying a used Rapala fishing rod rack,(which holds 36 fishing rod’s),and it cost me only $25,which I was happy to purchase and quite a deal I thought!! There are more used fishing rod rack’s for sale there,ranging from $25 to $100 by Shimano,Quantum,etc.,for anyone who might be interested in purchasing a used fishing rod rack there. Thanks for taking my photo 22E572C4-29FF-4ADF-8E5F-708469505C60.jpeg @bosco (it beats taking a selfie @bosco said-lol :);)),which I do take a lot of-selfies of myself-lol). It was great to see you again @bosco ?and Joselyn,and other staff members ?again at Angling Outfitters.Till the next time & have a amazing day to all,at Angling Outfitters!! 0939D714-DBEC-43FF-B28E-7D04C9FDE062.jpeg ? ????

While I was at Angling Outfitters this morning,I noticed some used fishing rod rack’s scattered around inside their outside fishing section area.I went inside to the main store,and asked @bosco a employee there,if they were for sale,and yes they were he said.I ended up buying a used Rapala fishing rod rack,(which holds 36 fishing rod’s),and it cost me only $25,which I was happy to purchase and quite a deal I thought!! There are more used fishing rod rack’s for sale there,ranging from $25 to $100 by Shimano,Quantum,etc.,for anyone who might be interested in purchasing a used fishing rod rack there. Thanks for taking my photo View attachment 20408 @bosco (it beats taking a selfie @bosco said-lol :);)),which I do take a lot of-selfies of myself-lol). It was great to see you again @bosco ?and Joselyn,and other staff members ?again at Angling Outfitters.Till the next time & have a amazing day to all,at Angling Outfitters!! View attachment 20409 ? ????

Good to know, wouldn't mind getting one but 1) I don't have that many fishing rods, 2) I have nowhere to put it, shed is full, 3) If I did get one, that would mean I want to have that many fishing rods and my wife would be most displeased with me.:LOL:

She looks at me like this ?:rolleyes: almost every time I mention I'm thinking about getting a new fishing rod.

Apparently the 3 I have is enough since by her logic and reasoning, I can only use 1 if I'm sitting on the pier, and 2 if I were to be out in the lake in a boat. Of course it's hard to argue that logic and reasoning when she's correct, but....doesn't stop me from looking at them once in a while.

Good to know, wouldn't mind getting one but 1) I don't have that many fishing rods, 2) I have nowhere to put it, shed is full, 3) If I did get one, that would mean I want to have that many fishing rods and my wife would be most displeased with me.:LOL:

She looks at me like this ?:rolleyes: almost every time I mention I'm thinking about getting a new fishing rod.

Apparently the 3 I have is enough since by her logic and reasoning, I can only use 1 if I'm sitting on the pier, and 2 if I were to be out in the lake in a boat. Of course it's hard to argue that logic and reasoning when she's correct, but....doesn't stop me from looking at them once in a while.
@Trevor M when I got home yesterday with my fishing rod rack 2DE3982E-AB67-4CCE-9D51-51D8EC418952.jpeg that I bought from Angling Outfitters,my wife says to me,great,I need another pool cue rack!! ?1A316781-0282-4A68-A771-0522C1A5BDBA.jpeg That is how she ended up with one of my fishing rod rack’s that I bought from Bass Pro years ago. But,she is not getting this one that I bought from Angling Outfitters yesterday!! lol :ROFLMAO::sneaky:??

@Trevor M when I got home yesterday with my fishing rod rack View attachment 20426 that I bought from Angling Outfitters,my wife says to me,great,I need another pool cue rack!! ?View attachment 20425 That is how she ended up with one of my fishing rod rack’s that I bought from Bass Pro years ago. But,she is not getting this one that I bought from Angling Outfitters yesterday!! lol :ROFLMAO::sneaky:??
Now that's a fishing rod rack that ended up being a "red herring." ?

Last edited:
I'm watching Izumi on tv right now. This episode he's on the St. Clair. Should see some of the walleye him and his guest are bringing in.

:rolleyes: Of course I post that, it goes to commercial, and when it comes back, he's somewhere else with a different guest and I missed where he is, still walleye tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching Izumi on tv right now. This episode he's on the St. Clair. Should see some of the walleye him and his guest are bringing in.

:rolleyes: Of course I post that, it goes to commercial, and when it comes back, he's somewhere else with a different guest and I missed where he is, still walleye tho.
@Trevor M I haven’t watch a fishing show for year’s now,(no cable), I am cheap,I guess!! :cautious: lol :ROFLMAO: But I did enjoy watching Bob Izumi,and a few other fishing show’s,when we did have cable.With you talking about walleye’s just now,and now that the sunshine is out,it is now time to go 03CBE98B-43A2-4350-BB5D-BF3000904817.jpeg walleye fishing!! ??o_O Talk later & enjoy the rest of your day!! ??

Holy crap, @Red Hering lives at Angling Outfitters!
They have cable TV...

Hey @Red Hering ... if you can find some free Internet, you can watch Bob Izumi on YouTube

Maybe @ Micky D's while you're sipping your McCafe?

They have cable TV...

Hey @Red Hering ... if you can find some free Internet, you can watch Bob Izumi on YouTube

Hey Stomp there's nothing like watching cable TV while drinking a McCafe when selecting a fishing rod rack. :cool:

They have cable TV...

A Big Thanks @stomp for the tip/information whenever I am not fishing,I will check out Bob Izumi on you tube,with a McCafe of course. ??

I'll have to try and get up next weekend and get one of them rod holders if there are any left that is.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks