Off Topic Two rods

20 eyes x 24.00$/lb = me trying to be Derk9 best friend.

Just messing with ya but you made a good point.
Lol yah I know I get it,
I usually cook 2 walleye and eat for two days off it.
was just trying make an example over your possession limit but obtaining it legally

@Ticker , the way I understand it if you gift to someone without a license it still counts against the person who did the gifting. But now we're getting into crazy land where MNR and lawyers like to dance, not so much me. It's like if you go away on a trip, catch them in 1 zone, and bring them home to a different zone, which rules apply? The one where you caught it. But how can anyone prove it one way or another?

@Ticker , the way I understand it if you gift to someone without a license it still counts against the person who did the gifting.

If you give fish away its counts against your daily limit. If those fish are no longer in your possession they do not count against your possession limit. You are free to harvest another limit the next day.

Josh

It should be 2 rods per Angler in Ont,why not.As for limits it's time anglers get an increase of daily limit rather than always the commercial.

OK, for those asking about gifting and possession limits in this thread. I called the ministry about it last year and posted a detailed account of how that conversation went.

To save myself a lot of typing or copying and pasting what I posted about it last year, here's the thread where this was discussed last year.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks