TV options ?

Tcat

Hi Guys and Girls just wondering what TV options my fellow fisher persons have Iam sick of getting raped by Rogers.Also does anyone have WFN? Thanks for any replys.

Or use YouTube and watch, the next bite, in depth outdoors , fishful thinking, bob izumi, babe winkleman, fish n Canada, Michigan outdoors, superior angling, national walleye trail and dozens of other shows. I use google chrome and cast YouTube from the computer to the tv.

Antennas give the best picture because the signal is not compressed but then you miss out on a couple of thousand redundant channels. I have Xplornet for internet and Bell satellite bundled with landline phone. I have no choice but to use satellite. I had Rogers in the city and I feel your grief. I considered Shaw as an option for TV.

Antenna works for me.

Same here. I have a good internet connection from Start.ca. The antenna on my roof is pointed towards St. Catharines from my home on the outskirts of Hamilton. I get all Toronto and Buffalo channels, about 45 total including all the major networks. I only ever watch YouTube anyways.

If you want a break in costs, call rogers and outright cancel at the end of the month. Rogers will call you back (later that day) and try to woo you with a promotion that will save you more than a few bucks. I just did that

the firestick is another option that my brother-in-law is going to try.

if you want free options, an antenna will get you local channels and if you are close to the border or L Erie, you can get a bunch of US stations.

WR

I live in the country so I have a Bell Bundle with satellite TV (better pkg. with 10 extra channels A' la carte), wireless internet (25 Mbps with 350 GB data soon to be unlimited data with 5G network) and home phone (8 calling features and unlimited long distance US & Can) for $208 including HST. In the A' la carte pkg. I get both WFN and the Sportsman channel but unfortunately neither are in HD yet. If your in the city you can go with Bell Fibre which is not only much better in every way but significantly cheaper than satellite. :)

Hi Guys and Girls just wondering what TV options my fellow fisher persons have Iam sick of getting raped by Rogers.Also does anyone have WFN? Thanks for any replys.
We have frontline and yes WFN ( which is now sportmans channel in Canada) its fast. Can go back 2 weeks and watch any missed shows. Pause live tv. Works good. Through Kwic.

Didn't realize until I just checked that WFN was rebranded to Sportsman Canada so at @Tcat it's the Sportsman (WFN) and Wild TV that I get now. Thanks @jerk bait for pointing that out.

I have an android box which I purchased from a young guy locally. All the channels I want and than some. Depends on how good your internet is though.

Android Box is the way to go. Internet at 250 and unlimited, $20 a month sure better than Bell and more stations.

Lots of options, I have a Raspberry Pi 4 (Kodi box) upstairs, and a smart TV in the basement.

Just don't do long term contracts on IPTV as some are getting hacked and or shut down by authorities.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks