Towing boats to Bruce Thurs. 3 trees question?

Bassassin

The question is where exactly are they? I believe they are east of Bruce but exactly where I'm not sure. We looked for them once but weren't sure if was the 3 trees everyone targets. There are more than a few trees on that shoreline. We did get some nice big perch that day but not many numbers. The very first 4 we did get were all 14", that has never happened before, man that was nice but only a few more after that so the school must have moved and I guessed wrong. If we get a 14 out this way a few times a year is rare.

Can someone help me find those lucky trees? PM me if you wish.

Thanks

Johnny D and crew invading from the eastern basin. (I got permission to go past the point a few years ago by a rather large charter guy by the name of David when he liked me.)

I think the trees that most people talk about are east of Bruce, there are a set of 3 fairly close together.
I hope that helps.

yes east of Bruce (that's a left turn for those directionally challenged):p if you don't know left from right cant help you:ROFLMAO:

not that far Johnny D ---stand out like a sore thumb or something like that:)

Turn LEFT as @packrat Says! Can't miss them!
I saw a picture on this forum that someone posted last year I think
if I find the thread I'll send you the link. Maybe someone else knows the picture I'm talking about.

Look at the top of the cliff for 3 very distinct large trees in a row about a 1/4 mile before the first windmill.

Fished east of three tree's today, they're easy to pick out. Nice feed of yellow's for sup tonight, 42 feet, used larger minnow's and extended pick rig weight a extra 2 ft off bottom, seemed to work and helped with bastard gobies.

The wind predictions for tomorrow have been up and down more than a ___________'s panties. Now calling for 20K winds. Yesterday 6 to 8 KPH. Tough decision, will have to wait until the AM to decide. 4 hour return trip.

The wind predictions for tomorrow have been up and down more than a ___________'s panties. Now calling for 20K winds. Yesterday 6 to 8 KPH. Tough decision, will have to wait until the AM to decide. 4 hour return trip.

Windyty, Sailflow and Windfinder all calling for good winds until about 1:00 pm then picking up to about 15 kph from the south. I hope there is a little chop as I find it usually makes for good perch fishing anyway.

My boat is loaded for the morning perching, it's going to be a great day. :)

I hope so. I will be in the blue and white StarCraft. My Windfinder doesn't say that for Long Point area. Might have changed.

I hope so. I will be in the blue and white StarCraft. My Windfinder doesn't say that for Long Point area. Might have changed.
Port Bruce will have a different forecast than "Long Point area"

I should have gone fishing instead of Golfing minnows or no minnows. My 30 bucks of hard earned pension money would still be in my pocket. Lost a 10 buck Nassau. The wind here was perfect for a day on the lake, I don't know about Bruce.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks