Touching up older dull spoons

portd

Touching up older dull spoons with dremel and a buffer
2D02F558-0113-473A-B1D7-89FDD616CF46.jpeg2D02F558-0113-473A-B1D7-89FDD616CF46.jpeg

How strong is the smell from that restorer and wax????? Might want to put them in boiling water after. But that spoon has a awesome shine to it now.

Yes I should have mentioned I was wondering about the smell I wiped them down with rubbing alcohol

None of my spoons have tarnished yet, but I've heard some go over theirs with WD40. Also heard some use it as an attractant. Truth? Bull finch?

I think they could use some up in #pickering this morning... spray some on the reactor and control panels...

The "incident" concerns those within 10 km of Pickering. Can't wait for the belly aching to begin over the Emergency Alert.

Last edited:
Fishing off the rig one night getting lots of pics, guy beside me getting rainbows. Asked about secret he said WD40 I said bullsht your crazy! He caught 2 more rainbows. I dipped my Buzz bomb in WD next fish was a rainbow.

Oh, ok @hvyhaul
  • I spray it on my arthritic knee.. frees it right up
  • In pike tourneys, we puncture a can and toss it in the water... draws pike in from miles
  • before grilling fish, I spray a coating on the the grill, non-stick plus extra flavour!
Was this what u were looking for?
Mmmm!! :unsure::oops: that definitely explains a lot of things @stomp on your winnings with @Three Bouys over the years in the pike tourney’s!!:(:cautious:;) I also have heard over the year’s that angler’s have been known to spray the WD-40 on their lure’s,but not actually puncturing the can and throwing it in the water to draw in pike from miles away!! :eek::oops: See you at the pike tournament & this year, @Red Hering and @Wave Runner will be #1!! A selfie photo D4ABBD13-3D5D-40D6-AD13-7B8F4E90C1DA.jpeg that I took while I was there last thursday,(January 9/20),at the weigh scale area that is usually set up at the Old Cut Boat Livery.DCAA8101-2DFA-4ABC-BA24-044DC7261C2D.jpeg Tight lines my friend & “hammer handle” pike ON to you both!! lol :ROFLMAO:????:cool:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks