TO ALL CHANNEL 6-8 MEMBERS!

Thank you Wave Runner! I too would like to wish all Happy Holidays and much happiness and good health and success on the water and/or in the field in 2017. The valued contributions of the sponsors and the active and interesting participation of the membership here combine to continue to make Channel 6-8 possible. You guys make my job as 'webmaster' an easy and enjoyable task and for this I am very grateful. 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of this on-line forum and gives me pause to reflect on how quickly does pass time. In 2017, although I do like my 'real' job and my web site admin duties, I resolve to spend less time at the keyboard and more time with a fishing rod in hand (and with some more fish to show for it;)). I hope that others here are able to enjoy more time in their beloved outdoor pursuits in the coming New Year!

@stomp... WOW! 20 years, congrats and may you have at least another 20. More time with a rod in your hand will hopefully improve the chances of getting that elusive big musky that you have pursued most of your adult life. (y) :D:D

@stomp Channel 68 is 20 years old and still going strong. Keep up the good work maintaining this site(y) Have a Merry Christmas to you and Mrs Stomp and the family. We'll get together this spring to do the DR and kick @Reddog and @Red Hering a$$ in the 2017 LPBAA pike tournaments.
Thanks @Three Bouys and all the best to you and yours. I may need to have you hook a few and hand me the rod in 2017 in order to keep my New Year's resolution!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I've only been on here a short while and usually only read all the stories. Thanks Stomp for doing this for 20 yrs and I hope you keep doing it for another 20 yrs I should have a boat by then lol tight lines to everyone and happy fishing in 2017

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I've only been on here a short while and usually only read all the stories. Thanks Stomp for doing this for 20 yrs and I hope you keep doing it for another 20 yrs I should have a boat by then lol tight lines to everyone and happy fishing in 2017
Thanks fishhead67! I hope I can go another 20 (at least), but we never know these things, so I hope to fish hard while I still am able. @Duck Soup's example is a source of inspiration. He has been a big part of this idea from the beginning. His most excellent reports have been a constant all these years and are a big reason why many come here to "read all the stories".

Thanks fishhead67! I hope I can go another 20 (at least), but we never know these things, so I hope to fish hard while I still am able. @Duck Soup's example is a source of inspiration. He has been a big part of this idea from the beginning. His most excellent reports have been a constant all these years and are a big reason why many come here to "read all the stories".
MERRY CHRISTMAS @stomp/family.I can't believe that it has been 20 year's already also.Excellent job!! (y) I am already looking forward to @Duck Soup first Pike Fishing report out of his boat next spring in 2017. It will be exciting again to compete against you & @Three Bouys during the 2017 Pike Tournaments. Tight Lines in 2017!! (y) and don't catch all the Pike!! :rolleyes:LOL :whistle:;)(y)

Thank you Wave Runner! I too would like to wish all Happy Holidays and much happiness and good health and success on the water and/or in the field in 2017. The valued contributions of the sponsors and the active and interesting participation of the membership here combine to continue to make Channel 6-8 possible. You guys make my job as 'webmaster' an easy and enjoyable task and for this I am very grateful. 2017 marks the 20th anniversary of this on-line forum and gives me pause to reflect on how quickly does pass time. In 2017, although I do like my 'real' job and my web site admin duties, I resolve to spend less time at the keyboard and more time with a fishing rod in hand (and with some more fish to show for it;)). I hope that others here are able to enjoy more time in their beloved outdoor pursuits in the coming New Year!
Happy new year

Back