Thursday st, Willy’s

Fished hard for a few hours this morning. Straight out from booths. Kept 3 nice keeper perch. No pike. Off to look for crappie now

We fished 9:00 till 1:00 ended with 42 and one pike , my grandma has been waiting for her cut for a couple weeks , so I can finally give her a bag lots of big fish too , I think the difference between today and last weekend was we found weeds instead of just sandy bottom View attachment 53511View attachment 53512
A great catch of some good looking perch & report @Yakfisherman 👍👍🙂 Structure such as weeds,(for safety from predators such as pike’s),over a sandy bottom would increase the catch of perch a lot more.Whenever I drill a new hole,and I see no weeds,I will move on,to another spot,till I find the weeds. Just from my experience at least anyways. Enjoy your fish fry for you & your grandma 👵

Nice fish. I was out there today too - the wind beat the crap outta me (walking out there) and my one man flip shelter ! Had to quit after an hour - thought my tent was going to get destroyed.

Nice fish. I was out there today too - the wind beat the crap outta me (walking out there) and my one man flip shelter ! Had to quit after an hour - thought my tent was going to get destroyed.
@Rob V I remember back a few year’s ago me chasing my portable ice hut across long point bay due to the strong winds!! What a workout that day for me!! lol 😂 🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks