THANK YOU to Our Amazing Customers!!

Niagara Baits

We here at NORTH ERIE MARINA would like to say a HUGE thank you to all our supportive customers. If you were down boating/fishing today you would have seen that today was the busiest day in North Erie Marina History!! There was a line up of boats and you all stuck it out and waited. We want to make sure that you all know that your support is what keeps us going and makes us strive to help each and everyone of you. We have never seen anything like your support today, THANK YOU it means a lot to us to have you all behind us!

We did run out of minnows today, even after getting a shipment in early this morning, but we have more being deliverd for 5:30am Monday morning.

Thanks Again, Hope to see you soon!

Greg and Sam

Greg & Sam @
North Erie Marina

You guys always do a great job in my mind and after my first visit I knew where I was gonna purchase my ramp pass from!! Looking forward to coming down there this week and weekend as soon as I get home from the north.

A wise and dear friend the late John Kalench once said " one's success in life and business is in direct proportion to the level of service one provides to their customers". Greg and Sam you have that in spades and are well deserving of your success and the loyalty of those you serve so diligently.

Haven't been out yet this year as I'm re finishing my boat. As far as I'm concerned you're the only launch in town.

Thanks,

Rob Clemence aka Chromeseeker

what a great day it was for fishing yesterday the bite was really on. Thanks for the great service again Greg and family and friends. It was well worth the wait for the service you get.

The great support you receive is solely a testament of respect that you at North Erie Marina have earned as you have made your business literally a labour of love. Of the thousands of launches I have used through-out my 50 years of fishing in Canada and the U.S.A., you are absolutely the best, truly a class act every other marina needs to emulate. What a way to go Greg & Sam!

Well said chrome. Dont be so modest Greg you and Sam have earned all the success with hard work you put in.

A bad days fishing better than good days work.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks