Thames River Clean Up/ Adopt a River

Could get Ugly

For All the Anglers who would like to volunteer by participating in Stewardship on our Canadian Heritage River, we will be holding the Annual Thames River Clean Up on Saturday April 18th. The clean up is organized in 17 communities with 45 clean up sites. Many clean ups hold a BBQ and prizes donated by local sponsors afterwards. Last year we had 2000 volunteers clean up 200km of the Thames River watershed. Everyone who volunteers goes in a draw to win a Nova Craft canoe. If you can't make it on the 18th, you can help Red Fish on the 19th at Fanshawe Lake. Or help the Thames River Anglers Ass. in Komoka on May 2nd. To check out all the sites, times and dates visit www.thamesrivercleanup.ca or email me at td.sleeper@hotmail.com
Over the last 15 years we have pulled out 100s of tons of garbage & debris that would have degraded fish habitat and water quality. What would it look like if no one cared enough to help most precious natural resource? Thanks.

For All the Anglers who would like to volunteer by participating in Stewardship on our Canadian Heritage River, we will be holding the Annual Thames River Clean Up on Saturday April 18th. The clean up is organized in 17 communities with 45 clean up sites. Many clean ups hold a BBQ and prizes donated by local sponsors afterwards. Last year we had 2000 volunteers clean up 200km of the Thames River watershed. Everyone who volunteers goes in a draw to win a Nova Craft canoe. If you can't make it on the 18th, you can help Red Fish on the 19th at Fanshawe Lake. Or help the Thames River Anglers Ass. in Komoka on May 2nd. To check out all the sites, times and dates visit www.thamesrivercleanup.ca or email me at td.sleeper@hotmail.com
Over the last 15 years we have pulled out 100s of tons of garbage & debris that would have degraded fish habitat and water quality. What would it look like if no one cared enough to help most precious natural resource? Thanks.
Thank-You "Could get Ugly", for posting my date for the Thames River Clean Up for April the 19th at the Boat Ramp at Fanshawe Lake from 9 a.m. till 12 p.m. I am attending a Meeting on the 18th of April for the,"Long Point Bay Anglers Association"(which I am a Member of),Annual Meeting,therefore that is why the date has been changed for the Clean Up.This will be my 16th year as one of the Co-Ordinator`s for the Thames River Clean-Up,and I am looking forward to it!! Lets hope that there will be a Good turn-out,on the Thames River Watershed,to Help keep this & other River`s Clean!! (y):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks