Supper tonight

hence the price, this is why i hunt and fish.
I've always fished, but I haven't hunted for over 26 years. Don't even own a gun anymore. Sold them all in the 90's before the registry.

I don't mind paying $100+ for a full loin that I can cut my own steaks out of but when I'm looking for that loin being the son of a butcher and a former chef, I'm really picky about the one I eventually choose. Once I find it and cut the steaks, get them vacuum sealed and put away, generally I don't have to buy steaks again for the rest of the summer.

Although I'll eat some of it the day I bring it home usually, most of the fish I catch throughout the spring and summer gets put in the freezer and used during the winter.

@Ticker this coming Mother's Day supper is your fault. (kinda lol)

Now I just hope I don't mess it up.

Shrimp cocktails, pan seared Scallops, and fresh Sashimi Grade Yellowfin Tuna loin.

That sounds great @hvyhaul
My son is working on Sunday so was today the Mother's day dinner, and he cooked and cleaned up !! 😱 , he made chicken parmesan with fettuccine and Cesar salad and garlic bread
And I didn't even have to send him the reminder pictures from he's birthday 😏

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks