Sunday Perch Report

Fish Farmer

Three of us went to St. Williams Sunday and each brought home 15 to 25. My biggest was 14" We fish past the huts and a little west, away from the crowd. Used a micro jig with a Perch eye and also used a Buckshot that I caught some of the bigger ones. Ice was bare and made pulling the clam out a breeze.
Perch1_zps148312bb.jpg

Perch2_zps86a60a54.jpg

We had a good catch ourselves,I thought everyone would do good yesterday but I asked a few people how they did and was surprised they didn't do well on numbers and size of perch. Goes to show,location,location. Sometimes ya have to move to the fish,they don't always show up under the hut for everyone.

Is it near the whitefish bay island? Thank for share. I went yesterday only keep one perch. Plms with catfish got four big one lol
I fish before the crown hut area so

How thick ice u fishing area?

Thanks for the reports,Good looking Perch;).Oh how I wished that I lived closer to the Bay.[:(!]I also agree about location,location,location(no I am not trying to sell a Fish Hut--LOL),but if you are not catching the Perch within a half hour,(this is my own personel time limit that I like to use),I would suggest moving to a different depth,area,etc.We did this last Sunday,and it ended up paying off for us.Enjoy the Perch Fry,I know I always do.Keep on Perching.8D

RED FISH

quote:
Originally posted by McClure clan

Is it near the whitefish bay island? Thank for share. I went yesterday only keep one perch. Plms with catfish got four big one lol
I fish before the crown hut area so

How thick ice u fishing area?

Ice where we fished was 6 to 12" . I think you must mean Bait Island, We went west of all the hut operators, the Island is east.

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hering

Thanks for the reports,Good looking Perch;).Oh how I wished that I lived closer to the Bay.[:(!]I also agree about location,location,location(no I am not trying to sell a Fish Hut--LOL),but if you are not catching the Perch within a half hour,(this is my own personel time limit that I like to use),I would suggest moving to a different depth,area,etc.We did this last Sunday,and it ended up paying off for us.Enjoy the Perch Fry,I know I always do.Keep on Perching.8D

RED FISH

I wish I lived closer also, I'm in Hamilton. That's what I do, move after 15 to 30 Min's. if I don't see anything. Sometimes 20' makes a difference.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks