Off Topic Sunday looks promising

Looks good so far @scrimmy
Fingers 🤞it will be good
In your experience after the high winds what depth you would start at this time of the year , given the mud line I presume will be there for quite a distance out from shore

Looks good so far @scrimmy
Fingers 🤞it will be good
In your experience after the high winds what depth you would start at this time of the year , given the mud line I presume will be there for quite a distance out from shore
I would stop and look at around 40 fow and if not to promising I would then get out to 60+ feet

You did great @scrimmy today
We were at Glasgow from 6:30 till 11:00 14 in the boat only 1 kept the rest bearly 1 pound size
Was a beautiful day on the water last one for me this season now on to perching till freeze up
We covered water from 58 to 72 fow , no patern at all got them on sliders with riggers set at 45 - 50 down , on 10 color leadcore , and dipsey set back 125 -150 on #3 settings, 2 on body baits rest on spoons
We had a visitor for 15 minutes 20231001_104549.jpg
20231001_142531.jpg

You did great @scrimmy today
We were at Glasgow from 6:30 till 11:00 14 in the boat only 1 kept the rest bearly 1 pound size
Was a beautiful day on the water last one for me this season now on to perching till freeze up
We covered water from 58 to 72 fow , no patern at all got them on sliders with riggers set at 45 - 50 down , on 10 color leadcore , and dipsey set back 125 -150 on #3 settings, 2 on body baits rest on spoons
We had a visitor for 15 minutes View attachment 80690
View attachment 80689
A good looking day,plus your visitor @Ticker and also a nice walleye in your cooler as well! 👍 Enjoy your walleye fry,🐟😋 and thanks for sharing your day with us. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks