Sunday East of Port Burwell

misty river

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
left port at 6:30 am and back by 1:30 pm
4 guys , 165 nice perch , we caught 3 of the biggest perch I have ever seen !
it was a beautiful day on the water

Great catch

I was out sunday also - didn't get started until 9:30 and was having a devil of a time locating any decent numbers of fish and/or size.. I was fishing east of Bruce though in and around the pack and most seemed to be experiencing a slow bite also. Guess burwell was the place to be this Sunday. Have to give it a shot again next weekend I guess. What depth were you fishing if you don't mind me asking ?

Nice haul of perch... Beauty haul
How come these pictures are on another board saying Port Glasgow area?

I don't know about the other board but I can tell you misty river was fishing near me and he caught those fish....

I dont know what you are talking about ?? I don't post on any other site (this one is the best)
I was east of Burwell , fishing close but not too close to BD

Nice haul!! I looked at the photo on the other site and it looks like someone has been cutting and pasting yer pics Misty River! If this wasn't you then someone needs to find there own haul of perch to post about!!:)

yes , its too bad someone else has to use my pictures as "their catch" on another forum
I have more pictures (and videos) of my catch on facebook if anyone want to message me to find me there..

but it definitely makes me think twice about posting any more pictures

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks