Sunday East of Port Burwell

I can't believe they are taking my pictures and putting them on their photobucket
catch your own fish , take your own picture

Welcome aboard Bucketsoff... Not sure I could understand it all, even if I tried really hard...

It was a great photo. I guess misty river s/b flattered that others are claiming it as their own.

Reminds me of a stunt pulled by the first real 6-8 troll while in his teenage years - BBR - come on back you dog!

well I signed up to the other forum and saw MY PICTURES that Fish_skins posted as his , I can't believe someone has to stoop to stealing pictures and posting them as their own just to get some positive comments ....

well I signed up to the other forum and saw MY PICTURES that Fish_skins posted as his , I can't believe someone has to stoop to stealing pictures and posting them as their own just to get some positive comments ....

I'm no lawyer, but I'm thinking there has been a violation of copyright here. I think you can ask photobucket to remove the your materials by filling out this request .

Misty river don't think you need to prove a thing
Seems pretty clear to me
Nice fish

Guess it takes all kinds
Lobo

thanks Stomp , request filled out and sent to Photobucket
noticed after I posted on the OTHER forum , the original posting with my pictures has now been removed

I want to thank everybody for letting me know this was going on

the post with MY pictures said "my best day of perchin so far" or something like that
lol
and Photo bucket removed MY pictures from Fish_skins photo bucket

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks