2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0031.jpg

2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0030.jpg

2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0029.jpg

2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0027.jpg

2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0019.jpg

2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0025.jpg

2013_0209SunFeb10Sunhuts0026.jpg

sawdust

Thanks for sharing your day with us Larry. Besides the weather interesting to see the number of huts set up out there. Huron.

Thank-You also for posting Larry Lloyd,much appreciated.;)Nice to see that the City of Huts is growing more.It would be nice to know on how the Fishing was today.Can`t wait to get out this week.Good Luck to All.8D

RED FISH

Nice pics!! I'm getting envyious seeing all those huts out there:p but I couldn't resist a road trip to Cabela's in michigan, what a store I tell ya!! If you haven't visited it take a day and go for the tour. Too bad we didn't have one in this area though. Maybe next wkend I'll venture out on the ice. Good luck to all the hardwater fisherman

Thank You Larry for the grat photo's. Nice to see that there is a little action down there.

Let's hope the weather stay's cold enough to get out later this week.

Nothin better than breakfast cooked on the wood stove while catchin a few perch:)

Fisher-Price

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks