Staying on them... East side... June 20th...

jammer

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Hit the water this morning in search of eyes... Plans changed when I marked a massive school of shiners...

For the next few hours I figured 8'd that school as it moved south 2 miles...

All chrome... I kept 3 bullets and released the rest... Some real beauties...

Orange and Yellow in the Bayrat 3.5 was favored...

20220620_071922.jpg20220620_093856.jpg20220620_102710.jpg20220620_101544.jpg

Bayrat never heard of them checked them out online. Interesting line-up. I am assuming you are using their spoons?

Bayrat never heard of them checked them out online. Interesting line-up. I am assuming you are using their spoons?
Yes spoons... the 3.5 series... very unique flutter...

Reactions: DST
Jammer, Have you used Bayrats spoons for lake Ontario? Sounds interesting if they have Unique flutter over the Moonshines, Northern Kings, Dream Weavers, etc that I currently use.

Jammer, Have you used Bayrats spoons for lake Ontario? Sounds interesting if they have Unique flutter over the Moonshines, Northern Kings, Dream Weavers, etc that I currently use.
I have for spring kings and cohos... they have 3 sizes... 2.5, 3.5 and mag...

Beauty catch. Congrads!

the weatherman lied again, looks lite it was fishable this morning
Very true @Centerspin and I wished that I would of launched off one of the port’s on Lake Erie for walleye’s,and rainbow’s this morning. We only had a little rain and no wind here around London this morning. Next time, I will just stick out my index finger in the air,to see if there is any wind 🌬 at all blowing,for a better wind forecast this way!! lol 😂 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Very true @Centerspin and I wished that I would of launched off one of the port’s on Lake Erie for walleye’s,and rainbow’s this morning. We only had a little rain and no wind here around London this morning. Next time, I will just stick out my index finger in the air,to see if there is any wind 🌬 at all blowing,for a better wind forecast this way!! lol 😂 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂
try using your thumb Red:p:p:D

try using your thumb Red:p:p:D
LOL!! 😛😛 @packrat !! You are likely right!! 👍👍 My thumb could perhaps be a more accurate wind 🌬 forecast reading especially for the Great Lakes,instead of my index finger!! 😆😆😉👍🙂

Attachments

• EF108D58-618E-4EC9-BCFC-079EBB7BD41A.jpeg
    EF108D58-618E-4EC9-BCFC-079EBB7BD41A.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 17
  • EFAC0CE2-77F5-4D34-A98A-3337D734EE49.jpeg
    EFAC0CE2-77F5-4D34-A98A-3337D734EE49.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 18
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks