Stay at Home

GPS

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Don't beat me up too bad for this post, but part of the reason for the stay at home is to reduce accidents. Each time an mva happens and 911 is called many first responders are involved, police, ambulance attendants, regular citizen or two who's first on scene, usually fire trucks now in most municipalities, tow truck operators, and then everyone at an already busy hospital. All working very closely to free you and transport you.
This also saves the insurance companies a lot on money and we all know they will be sending out rebate checks soon for all the money they're saving.
Just stay at home.

Yup, the amount of Ambulance sirens near my place has gone through the roof! I could be mistaken but judging by where they are usually headed I'm gonna say overdoses are out of control......too many people sitting at home, losing hope, turning to alcohol and drugs because of lockdowns is a much bigger issue than car accidents.

Josh

Every once in a while I listen to this.

It's an online scanner that allows you to listen to the London Region OPP, London Fire Dept and EMS. Lots of monitored fire alarms that end up being false alarms. Lots of VSA responses (vital signs absent) some car accidents once in a while, I was listening when they were dispatched out to the Flying M and the fire at Zubick's as well as a grass fire by the 401 and Highbury. It's interesting to listen to when you're bored.

Every once in a while I listen to this.

It's an online scanner that allows you to listen to the London Region OPP, London Fire Dept and EMS. Lots of monitored fire alarms that end up being false alarms. Lots of VSA responses (vital signs absent) some car accidents once in a while, I was listening when they were dispatched out to the Flying M and the fire at Zubick's as well as a grass fire by the 401 and Highbury. It's interesting to listen to when you're bored.
....sirens on Trafalgar Rd. have been going crazy this morning...not sure if they are fire trucks or from the Ambulance station across Vet's Memorial...

Yah no one gets hurt at home. They should be mandating regular excise and healthy diet and make drinking and smoking illegal if they are trying to reduce visits from emergency responders.
Don't think first responders are having much of an issue with smokers. Probably alot more visits going to ppl with underlying issues associated with obesity.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks