Stay at home rules??

So you told not to leave your house other than essential, but than no law preventing you from travel anywhere in Canada
I just keep a copy of this on my phone if I get questioned about it

COVID is so deadly that we all MUST stay home, unless you want to go golfing, fishing or work in an essential service (which is everyone?). Then you’re okay.

It’s become a complete joke. Then they wonder why more and more people are ignoring their bs rules.

I cannot open my salon but I can teach at Fanshawe..... I will be fishing, turkey hunting and bear hunting. All outdoor activities

I am writing in response to the question that you submitted. I can confirm that their are no restrictions on boating.

If you require any additional information, just respond to this email.

Thanks in advance

Police Constable Mark Lembke
Badge#11966
Windsor Police Service
Morality unit
Phone: 519-255-6700 ext. 4371
Cell. 519-965-3992
Email- mlembke@windsorpolice.ca

More scared of WIFE than anything else. (or at least what she'll say when I get home from fishing/golfing )

This is what I know.

1. The fines are more than I can afford.
  2. I still don't own a boat, so for me to go means going to the pier.
  3. Last I heard the pier gate was still across the end of the pier saying it was closed
  4. Last year the locals in Pt Bruce many times called the OPP for people being on the beach or pier when they were closed.
  5. I can't get an answer from the township as to whether or when they are going to open the pier.
  6. I don't have the gas to go fishing right now anyways.
  7. I still have several honey do lists to get done that have been added to since the announcement yesterday
  8. I'm extending my hibernation until at least May now because of all the above 😢
  9. I got through this last year and still managed to have a better than expected year, I'll get through it again this year, but that doesn't mean I like it.🙂
The pier gate was open this past Monday evening - I spent an hour down there fishing for the elusive smelt.

WR

Fish are edible, we are shopping. As long as you are alone or only with people that you live with it is the same as going to the grocery store, except you don't risk being shoulder to shoulder with strangers. We can still go golfing though, because that is still safe.

@Chipper1, can you please cruise down by the river once in a while and make a report? ;)
I’m an hour away.... but I will be there several times in the next week. Buddy’s have been limiting in a couple hours. They are spawned out. Don’t drive all the way from Toronto area with your thundermist jigging spoons too catch 1, when a 25 cent rubber worm is pounding them!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks