Stanley this morning

Josh Roelofsen

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Beautiful morning on the lake and pretty well non stop action. Fished 55-65' and took our time sorting lots of 10-18" fish for a couple limits of bigger eyes. Couple bows in the mix as well. Dipseys on 3 @120' and 7/8 colour Leadcore worked well.....hot spoon was a good one 😂
IMG_20220813_084642.jpgIMG_20220813_085548.jpgIMG_20220813_103210.jpgIMG_20220813_083817.jpg

JJosh

Got to ask, was it her that picked the lure or you Josh lmfao. I've seen them online before but never actually being put to use lol

Got to ask, was it her that picked the lure or you Josh lmfao. I've seen them online before but never actually being put to use lol
I rigged that rod 😄 I ordered a bag full of them a couple years ago and throw them on occasionally. I've lost a couple river steelies casting them in the past and caught several Eyes on Erie with them before. They do have a decent action lol

Josh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks