Fishing Report Stanley Monday AM

CourtLund

First time launching from port Stanley. On the water by 7:00 after fighting with a temperamental parking machine at the ramp. Guy launching beside me told us to go straight to 65 fow (thank you!). We set up in 64, and fish on before we got the second line out. Took us less than 3 hours to fill out a 3 man limit. 6 came of the rigger on a purple harness down 35 feet. Dipsey back 120 and 5/6 col lead took the rest with RRFs. Nice flat morning! Might be the last one for a few days...😕74CFCB41-2B81-48AF-9435-8D441E2314A5.jpeg

First time launching from port Stanley. On the water by 7:00 after fighting with a temperamental parking machine at the ramp. Guy launching beside me told us to go straight to 65 fow (thank you!). We set up in 64, and fish on before we got the second line out. Took us less than 3 hours to fill out a 3 man limit. 6 came of the rigger on a purple harness down 35 feet. Dipsey back 120 and 5/6 col lead took the rest with RRFs. Nice flat morning! Might be the last one for a few days...😕View attachment 46386
So the parking machine works now ?

First time launching from port Stanley. On the water by 7:00 after fighting with a temperamental parking machine at the ramp. Guy launching beside me told us to go straight to 65 fow (thank you!). We set up in 64, and fish on before we got the second line out. Took us less than 3 hours to fill out a 3 man limit. 6 came of the rigger on a purple harness down 35 feet. Dipsey back 120 and 5/6 col lead took the rest with RRFs. Nice flat morning! Might be the last one for a few days...😕View attachment 46386
Any lineups at the Port Stanley boat ramp while you were there @CourtLund ? I figured that it would be packed today due to the very nice weather,and especially with the light winds today,so therefore I stayed home and cut my grass. Thanks for your report & that’s a nice photo of a 3 man limit & enjoy your walleye fry!! 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 😋👍🙂

Last edited:
I checked their website its says closed on weekdays and ridiculous hours for weekend
I guess I will spend money at other ports

Any lineups at the Port Stanley boat ramp while you were there @CourtLund ? I figured that it would be packed today due to the very nice weather,and especially with the light winds today,so therefore I stayed home and cut my grass. Thanks for your report & that’s a nice photo of a 3 man limit & enjoy your walleye fry!! 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟 😋👍🙂

Only about a doz trucks in the lot... should have went lake was flat! I only cut grass on windy days!

Only about a doz trucks in the lot... should have went lake was flat! I only cut grass on windy days!
lol 😂 @CourtLund you only cut grass on windy days & a good plan!! 👊👊😉 a dozen trucks in the lot doesn’t seem too bad & I am surprised because of the great weather yesterday
for lake erie,especially having light winds which doesn’t happen too often.I should of gone fishing yesterday,but I guess I wasn’t desperate enough to want to go walleye & rainbow fishing….the next time. 🚤🎣🐟👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks