St. Willy

Wabler

Anyone know how the ice held up after this rain? Coming down thurs morning. Anyone selling minnows down there?

Thanks

Wabler,I don`t know on how the Ice held out after this rain,I was curious myself.If I was going today or tomorrow,I would call Lake Erie Bait & Charter`s at: (519)586-8247.I bought minnows from there last Monday,and he is the only Bait Store that I know of that is open for Business,this side of the Bay.They would likely give you an update of the Ice Condition.Please post on your day out.Good Luck & Play Safe.

RED FISH

Thanks Red. Did pretty good out there 2 weeks ago couple nice pike and a few jumbos. I guess Grangers and Bayside are closed for the season. Will post a report thursday evening.

wabler

Warbler,Yes,Site Sponsors Granger`s,Bayside and Rotten Ronnie`s and a few other`s,around that area were closed when I was down there last Monday,Feb.25/13.Luckily,& Thank-You again for being open Lake Erie Bait & Tackle for Bait;):).It turned out for me,having fresh minnow`s for Bait,ended up catching some nice Perch.I am hoping to head down that way soon,weather permitting & Ice Conditions to Fish for Perch & Pike.Good Luck Wabler & Other`s.Play Safe & Keep On Perching.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks