St. Williams today

ShovelheadTy

Hey folks, I'm new to the board. My name is Ty. Been reading the fishing info for about two years, figured I would make a post. Went out today to some crazy cold and wind. Only 3 small perch. Met a few guys from the board also. Good day, good forum

Welcome to the board Ty, I had about the same results out of St.Willies yesterday....you'll find tons of great info and people on this site, wish you better luck this hard water season

Welcome Ty, You're not the only one that hasn't been catching, been slow this year.
Like I always say better luck tomorrow:LOL:

Welcome to the forum Ty and better luck next time out. (y)

Welcome also Ty, You Should of been here yesterday!! :rolleyes: Just Kidding! :) The Fishing will pick up! Heres Hoping! Good Luck on your next Outing. Those Perch/Pike will have to Eat sometime.;):)

Going out with Granger on the weekend can anybody tell what huts are like ? Heat source that sort of thing.

Last time I was out was with Grangers. It was wood heat. Good huts. Stoke the fire, and take off your jackets for sure.
Here's hoping the fish turn on soon.
Have fun.

BillO
London

Yup wood stoves, they supply you with wood for the day. You shouldn't be cold in the hut, went out last wkend and we had the door open a few times it was so hot!:) Good luck out there, I'll be out on Sat

Takes a long time to heat up a can of soup on the wood stoves I have found. Bring weenies for roasting is my advice - maybe a small single burner camp stove if you want to heat up canned foods

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks