ST. Williams pressure crack.

John

Still got permanent hut at shore. Hows the ice and 1st pressure crack at St Williams? Bayside and Wodwards still got their huts out? This will save me a drive.
Cheers. Haven't been down since Monday afternoon.

Good to know @Redwing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and especially thanks for your video & your time & the quite recent updated information on the ice condition.Especially for the many anglerโ€™s that do long tripโ€™s such as myself to get to long point bay. Gasoline isnโ€™t cheap these dayโ€™s!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฅบ Be safe to All,& as I previously mentioned a few times,โ€No fish is worth your life!!โ€ ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Pt.Stanley is open water..all the ice blew out.
Is the public boat ramp @DaveJ cleared out from likely some debri from over the winter monthโ€™s there? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿšค ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments

• 6B9A05E3-7CA4-4153-999A-4B427FEA6859.jpeg
    6B9A05E3-7CA4-4153-999A-4B427FEA6859.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 23
Good to know @Redwing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and especially thanks for your video & your time & the quite recent updated information on the ice condition.Especially for the many anglerโ€™s that do long tripโ€™s such as myself to get to long point bay. Gasoline isnโ€™t cheap these dayโ€™s!! ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฅบ Be safe to All,& as I previously mentioned a few times,โ€No fish is worth your life!!โ€ ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Not my personal video, seen it on fb fishing forum. Thought it could be useful over here.

Not my personal video, seen it on fb fishing forum. Thought it could be useful over here.
Very useful indeed @Redwing here on this forum. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I am not a member of Facebook,so therefore I would of have not seen this video if you hadnโ€™t posted it. Keep them videoโ€™s coming,especially if the videoโ€™s are fishing related!! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Very useful indeed @Redwing here on this forum. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I am not a member of Facebook,so therefore I would of have not seen this video if you hadnโ€™t posted it. Keep them videoโ€™s coming,especially if the videoโ€™s are fishing related!! lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿšค๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚
Good on you for not being part of the Facebook scrolling cult lol

Imagine how much fun ice fishing inside the bar would be.

Need the chopper...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks