Fishing Report St williams Jan 8

karpfarmer

Walked out to the pressure crack yesterday, bit tricky setting up the portable in the wind by myself but got it up and anchored. Just used my favourite jigging spoon and ended up with 13 keepers from 2pm-5pm. Had two different pike on that managed to get off unfortunately. An awesome afternoon off work!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 114
Walked out to the pressure crack yesterday, bit tricky setting up the portable in the wind by myself but got it up and anchored. Just used my favourite jigging spoon and ended up with 13 keepers from 2pm-5pm. Had two different pike on that managed to get off unfortunately. An awesome afternoon off work!
NICE & Congratulations!! @karpfarmer ??? I wish that I lived closer to Long Point Bay!! I be Fishing it Hard!! LOL Enjoy your Perch Fry!! ????

I didn't measure it but I would say around 10" where I was, judging where it cut through on my auger
10 inches of Ice is nice,& unheard of for a few year’s now on Long Point Bay!! I am heading out of town this week,& it doesn’t look like that I will be on Long Point Bay till next week sometime.Save me some Perch,& even a Pike or two,LOL,@karpfarmer. ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks