Fishing Report St Williams Jan 20

With all of the multiple threads and posts about Ice Fishing I started tossing around the idea of asking my neighbour if he was itching to go out on the ice. ๐Ÿคช

Then I realized my license expired the last day of 2021. :unsure::oops:๐Ÿ˜Š

If there is still ice the middle of May I will be licensed again and then I will ask him. ๐Ÿ˜
When I go next Saturday I will be sure to share with you all the fun we have

Yea Rick was out there snow blowing up he feild says heโ€™ll be open in the morning, I spent today dropping off huts on the ice most of the day trying to get it done before it gets so busy on the weekend the bay is in decent shape for travel , my hut is a fair size and I had no problems pulling it with chains in my quad View attachment 53319
Saw your hut on my way back in today, and was tempted to 68 tramp stamp it with the beer coaster from my hut๐Ÿ˜‚

How is the snow in front of Collins? I want to bring the quad as I lost my plastic fishing sled in our shed fire so walking requires me to leave the gear that makes me comfortable (getting soft in my old age).

Also does anyone know if the farm at the top of cardiac hill is going to open for parking?
I spoke with the owner at the bottom of the hill, he says he's opening up tomorrow as well

With all of the multiple threads and posts about Ice Fishing I started tossing around the idea of asking my neighbour if he was itching to go out on the ice. ๐Ÿคช

Then I realized my license expired the last day of 2021. :unsure::oops:๐Ÿ˜Š

If there is still ice the middle of May I will be licensed again and then I will ask him. ๐Ÿ˜
Renew onlineโ€ฆ..you print your licence and good to goโ€ฆโ€ฆdonโ€™t have to wait for the card/ licence to fish.

Just got set up and landed this tank pike. Lots of little perch so far and piles of pike too ๐Ÿ‘
Excellent photoโ€™s @Extra Virgin and a great day of ice fishing for you according to your fishing report. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š Excellent โ€œthumbs upโ€ as well with your catch!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Also,you canโ€™t go wrong with the colour โ€œredโ€ ๐Ÿ˜™ on a lure such as the Swedish Pimple,which is definitely a pike ๐Ÿงฒ magnet!! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ‘Š See you out on long point bay one day,(yes I know that I should of gone yesterday). Enjoy your pike & perch fry my friend. ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

What the price of a hut now havent been out in years
Woodwards is asking for $200 for the day which is daybreak to about 4 and includes transport out and back and minnows. Bring your own gear minus the auger as they clear the hole(s) for you. Huts are heated. They have a few 2 man huts but mainly 4 man so 200 dollars for the hut divided by 4 anglers. $50/head seems pretty reasonable just for the hassle savings and assuming they are located in good spots. Plus Im not hauling my crap up heart attack hill. I asked if they would shoot me a couple holes away from the hut to allow me to set a couple tip ups and they were very accommodating.

Woodwards is asking for $200 for the day which is daybreak to about 4 and includes transport out and back and minnows. Bring your own gear minus the auger as they clear the hole(s) for you. Huts are heated. They have a few 2 man huts but mainly 4 man so 200 dollars for the hut divided by 4 anglers. $50/head seems pretty reasonable just for the hassle savings and assuming they are located in good spots. Plus Im not hauling my crap up heart attack hill. I asked if they would shoot me a couple holes away from the hut to allow me to set a couple tip ups and they were very accommodating.
Is that $200 for that hut regardless whether kids or not or $50 for adults and how much for kids

Iโ€™m heading down tomorrow and renting a hut with Woodward. Report to follow.
Iโ€™m heading down tomorrow and renting a hut with Woodward. Report to follow.
Myself & likely others @poconokidII are looking forward to your report from your ice fishing trip tomorrow. Have Fun & Tight Lines,but leave us the โ€œjumboโ€ perch!! LoL ๐Ÿ˜† ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks