Spring….could it be here soon?? 👍🙂

I thought that I would be giving a Big “Red” thumps down this morning ( instead of this 🙁 ), for your comment @reeltime ( GO LEAFS ), only because I am in a good mood this morning,for I will be going fishing 🎣 somewhere today. 🎣🐟 GO HABS GO!! 😉 👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpeg
    IMG_1807.jpeg
    279.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0576.jpeg
    IMG_0576.jpeg
    413.2 KB · Views: 3
I thought that I would be giving a Big “Red” thumps down this morning ( instead of this 🙁 ), for your comment @reeltime ( GO LEAFS ), only because I am in a good mood this morning,for I will be going fishing 🎣 somewhere today. 🎣🐟 GO HABS GO!! 😉 👍🙂
Good luck if you do get out fishin somewhere today Red. But remember, I purposely didn't wear any of my LEAFS stuff last week JUST FOR YOUR SANITY 😇 so IF you're going, you better NOT wear ANY Habs crap tomorrow night at the Knights game for my sanity. ;):ROFLMAO:

lol 😂 @Trevor M !! ( 🤮 ), I think!! 🧐 Do I know”YOU??” 🤔 lol 😝 😉👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 6
Good luck if you do get out fishin somewhere today Red. But remember, I purposely didn't wear any of my LEAFS stuff last week JUST FOR YOUR SANITY 😇 so IF you're going, you better NOT wear ANY Habs crap tomorrow night at the Knights game for my sanity. ;):ROFLMAO:
I didn’t go fishing today @Trevor M 🙁 my wife insisted on playing 🎱 pool and 🎯 darts ( it’s her passion), with me in our basement all afternoon!! 😒🥺 lol 😂 Happy wife,Happy Life!! So the saying goes!! lol 😝 Hopefully 🤞, I will be fishing 🎣 tomorrow. 🎣🤞 I could be back home early from fishing tomorrow,but I am not sure if I will make the London Knights game tomorrow, and likely not for now. I don’t go to all of the game’s. Enjoy the game tomorrow night. 🏒 🥅 👍🙂

I didn’t go fishing today @Trevor M 🙁 my wife insisted on playing 🎱 pool and 🎯 darts ( it’s her passion), with me in our basement all afternoon!! 😒🥺 lol 😂 Happy wife,Happy Life!! So the saying goes!! lol 😝 Hopefully 🤞, I will be fishing 🎣 tomorrow. 🎣🤞 I could be back home early from fishing tomorrow,but I am not sure if I will make the London Knights game tomorrow, and likely not for now. I don’t go to all of the game’s. Enjoy the game tomorrow night. 🏒 🥅 👍🙂
I used to play pool quite a bit when I was younger, but it's been years now since I last played. I have my own cue but need to find somewhere to take it to get the tip redone. Good luck tomorrow if you get out and if you do end up coming to the game tomorrow night, you have my number. After tomorrow night's game I won't be to another until the afternoon game on Family Day and then it'll be March before I go to another.

Yup, all of them for once are in agreement, even Poutine Pierre aka (Fred la Marmotte) called it.

The only one who said 6-8 more weeks of winter was a LOBSTER- from you guessed it- Nova Scotia. That's okay- they can KEEP IT!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks