Resource icon

Sportsman's Lodge 2021-04-15

No permission to download
@Letsfish reached out regarding some special pricing available last fall for moose hunting at Sportsman's Lodge. He was in touch again to say that there are more specials this year for fishing packages.

Attached is the brochure for Sportsman's Lodge. The pike up there make our Long Point Bay pike look puny (but our Lake Erie walleye might be bigger on average)!

Attachments

• SPORTSMANS-BROCHURE-2016.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Attached is the brochure for Sportsman's Lodge. The pike up there make our Long Point Bay pike look puny (but our Lake Erie walleye might be bigger on average)!
Erie walleye are definately bigger. But the beauty of Little Vermillion Lake is the quantaties. In june you can get 50 a day easy. But the northerns!!! Well now!! Gators.....and plenty of them.i was just playin around for a walleye feed last October moose season. Got a 41" right off the bat. Got my bull opening morning too.

Attachments

• received_343078073634349.jpeg
    received_343078073634349.jpeg
    604.9 KB · Views: 23
Heading there this fall to moose hunt. Looking forward to it. “Let’s fish” can you PM me I have a few questions since you were there last fall.
Cheers

herefishyfishy

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks