so much for today

Goose Egg

we spent the night in simcoe with a number of people --- jimmy called early enough to tell us not to bother coming down --- but we made the drive anyways --- had to see just the same -- no way no how was it going to be fishing for us --- couldnt see anything for blowing snow and the road wasnt even cleared to get to old cut ---- oh well -- another day I guess. Jimmy was saying this was his first ice cancellation ever ---- so you know it was nasty

Goose Egg,it must of been nasty like you said for Jimmy to cancell.I thought that last Saturdays Perch Derby that I fished in was Brutal,with Gale Force Winds Warning for that day.But at least the roads were bare to travel on,so I was Lucky to have gotten out,on my own.Lets Hope that the ice will hang around just a bit longer,to enjoy the rest of the Hard Water Season.Good Luck to you and your friends,when the chance comes up,to go Fishing.8D

RED FISH

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks