So far,the Thames River Walleye’s are winning today!! 🎣🐟🤷 🤨 😉 👍😎

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Well, after fishing for a couple of hour’s this morning, I am finding out that the walleye’s are not hungry where I was fishing!! 🤨 🤣 But,at least my morning coffee ☕️ “hit the spot” again!! It’s time to search out & walleye fish another spot on the Thames River this afternoon. Maybe,I will find a walleye or two,that could be hungry!! 🤤 🐟 Tight lines & perhaps….Walleye’s ON!! 🎣🐟🤞👍😎

Attachments

• IMG_2791.jpeg
    IMG_2791.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 19
Well, after fishing for a couple of hour’s this morning, I am finding out that the walleye’s are not hungry where I was fishing!! 🤨 🤣 But,at least my morning coffee ☕️ “hit the spot” again!! It’s time to search out & walleye fish another spot on the Thames River this afternoon. Maybe,I will find a walleye or two,that could be hungry!! 🤤 🐟 Tight lines & perhaps….Walleye’s ON!! 🎣🐟🤞👍😎
A gorgeous whole day yesterday of 6 hour’s of walleye fishing,and even though I ended up not catching any walleye’s,it was still fantastic to be doing long hikes 🥾 🥾 to get to some of my walleye spot’s,where I have caught them before in these spot’s,in the past year’s. Not many angler’s were out walleye fishing,but there was a bit of evidence that two walleye’s were caught,but this is,”DISCUSTING!!” when you see two walleye carcasses laying around,after the walleye’s were filet!! 😡👎 Bring the walleye or any fish carcasses home,and put them in your garden,or put them into your green bins,in your town that has this new program,like London just started doing. Other then that about the tossed walleye carcass’s,it was as always,
View attachment IMG_2820.mov
nice to be casting into a river again,and I will now be taking a break for a few day’s of Thames River walleye fishing,for I need to get some other things done. Tight lines & Walleye’s ON!! if you do get out. 🎣🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_2804.jpeg
    IMG_2804.jpeg
    764.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2808.jpeg
    IMG_2808.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
@Red Hering.. Hey, keep up the good work Erich! 🎣
Here's a rewrite of Murray McLauchlan's Farmer's Song you can sing to while walking the river this afternoon my friend. :p :giggle:

Fisherman’s Song
Crusty old seadog out working the river
Head hanging down over your fishing rod
The sun beatin' down turns the red paint to orange on your reel
And wrinkly old patches of skin I feel
There's no angler songs on that I-phone
Just cowboys, truck drivers passing by
Well this is my way to say thanks for the leisure retirement time
And I hope there's no shortage of walleye
Straw hats and old dirty hankies
Moppin' a face like a pair of waders
Thanks for the meal here's a song that is real

The poachers gang up, taking most of the fish
Things just ain't like they used to be
Though your kids are out after the Canadian dream
And they're workin in big factories
Now If I come on by, when you're out in the sun
Can I wave at you just like a friend
These days when everyone's taking so much
There's somebody giving back in
From an old guy from the city to you

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks