Smoke signals

well wake up time, just getting ready to install 2 new fire extinguishers, one in the front and one towards the back, maybe over doing it but I guess you never know or maybe be able to help some else sometime.

I like that idea Paul , I will be adding a couple more fire extinguishers to my boat as well
you just never know when they will be needed
and North Erie Marina ...... you guys are first class , wish I could get down there more often

Hi Folks

Unfortunately this was fascinations first time visiting us so we aren't sure who they are and if they will be back. We are on the look out for them and if they do return we will get contact information from them and then we can proceed to set up a collection for donations. If we see them we will definitely tell them to View the site as they have become popular heroes, it's too bad they don't know it!

Happy SAFE fishing All!

put my 19 ft thunder craft boat in yesterday , its tied up to your slip ,filled it up ,its ready to use when every you guys want to go ,after all the help you done for me over the years that is the least I can do

thanks Brian

put my 19 ft thunder craft boat in yesterday , its tied up to your slip ,filled it up ,its ready to use when every you guys want to go ,after all the help you done for me over the years that is the least I can do

thanks Brian

Thank you Brian! That is very generous of you and much appreciated!
Vanessa & Brent

well 4 times Brent drilled a wells here for the minnow tanks till we got good water supply and I think every time it was in the pouring rain so many of should be thank full to that fact or there would not be live minnows for the first time ever all summer in the area

Hi Folks

Unfortunately this was fascinations first time visiting us so we aren't sure who they are and if they will be back. We are on the look out for them and if they do return we will get contact information from them and then we can proceed to set up a collection for donations. If we see them we will definitely tell them to View the site as they have become popular heroes, it's too bad they don't know it!

Happy SAFE fishing All!

Hi Folks

Happy SAFE fishing All!
joshc@challenger.com. This is Josh Coudenys

Fascination if your out there we would like to offer you a 2014 season pass for your kindness in helping this boater.
Josh and Mark Coudenys are brother from Delhi area...It was the talk of the fish fry that Sunday night!
joshc@challenger.com
Mark is currently out in PEI... a Canadian Army soldier and toured Afghanistan his instincts said..."Lets go!!!"
Pretty much sums him up... he would not have hesitated to help!

Josh and Mark Coudenys are brother from Delhi area...It was the talk of the fish fry that Sunday night!
joshc@challenger.com
Mark is currently out in PEI... a Canadian Army soldier and toured Afghanistan his instincts said..."Lets go!!!"
Pretty much sums him up... he would not have hesitated to help!

I am so happy to finally be able to thank them! I am emailing Josh now!
Thank you :)

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks