Site Outage

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
The company that I use to host this site shut the site down last night because the site was consuming excessive server resources. I haven't changed the site software or config recently, so I'm not sure why this problem has cropped up. Maybe a Denial of Service attack?

Anyway, because the cause is unknown, it's possible the site could go down again. Apologies for the interruption in service.

Well at least for the moment, it's up and running again.....:D

Hi stomp ...my channel 68 access was also out yesterday and earlier this morning when I click on my auto log in.. a page indicated the servers account has been suspended. the page prompted to contact your host provider..

It seems to be working now...record walleye report to follow...

Mrs. Stomp liked the comments. Thanks!

I am not too happy with the hosting company. They pulled the rug and didn't even send me an e-mail. I found out about the problem the same way some of you did and maybe much later. Not great customer service!

Thought it was a site clean up since I have not posted anything for a while

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks