Simcoe Perch Report Tues.

We went out yesterday to simcoe caught aboit 75 total kept 15 my cousin took them home 5 of us in the otter resort still lots of room to move around and the 50k winds you couldnt even feel in the hut aposted to the eskimo 3i witch rattles like crazy steady all day fishing we set up just a ways away from hot box huts in 25' ice was clear solid black ice 6" popping and cracking like crazy but clear to the bottom of the lake could see the sand and structure by the time we left 5:30 there was 4" of snow ill tell ya pulling a 110lbs+ sled is much easier on glare ice
Great photo’s and report @FrankTheTank 👍 Quite the conditions that you were ice fishing in,( 50 kilometre winds ),and good that the Otter resort held out for all of you. Enjoy your perch fry to you all,and well deserved! 🐟🐟😋👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks