Share this to who ever ya want.

You know you run the risk of being called a whiny little b&@&h and a few other unsavory things @big rod. I won't mention by who because you may be sensitive enough that it might deter you from going out fishing. Just saying.... ;)

$$$ decide our fate, big events like hockey, basket, football will be opened before fishing even if the congregate thousands at once. Because the $$$ and the powerful one decides.
LCBO will be open but no fishing. Selling crack will be open but not fishing.
Nobody cares about any Joes that mind their business, wettings a line. We are expendables.

$$$ decide our fate, big events like hockey, basket, football will be opened before fishing even if the congregate thousands at once. Because the $$$ and the powerful one decides.
LCBO will be open but no fishing. Selling crack will be open but not fishing.
Nobody cares about any Joes that mind their business, wettings a line. We are expendables.
Where do you buy crack!?

Sorry ! For the sake of charter boats taking on board god knows who and the chance of spreading Covid 19 ?
I side with the government restrictions. Personal watercraft with those on board that live under the same roof ? Okay... have at it ! Who gives a Timbit what they do in Michigan ! Ya Ya I know already Big Rod will go nuts with my comment. I am not against people being allowed to go fishing ( au contraire !) just the safety aspect as to how it will be conducted ?

Sorry ! For the sake of charter boats taking on board god knows who and the chance of spreading Covid 19 ?
I side with the government restrictions. Personal watercraft with those on board that live under the same roof ? Okay... have at it ! Who gives a Timbit what they do in Michigan ! Ya Ya I know already Big Rod will go nuts with my comment. I am not against people being allowed to go fishing ( au contraire !) just the safety aspect as to how it will be conducted ?

I actually agree! It is irresponsible to open up charters atm. One infection and the whole lot of us will pay. As far as only going out with someone you are living with. Hell yah, I’d love to take out my buddies. And based on the amount of text messages I get asking about it there’s no shortage. But I am not risking my wife and I’s health for some company.

I am missing fishing as much as anyone here , I've been off work for 6 weeks and have at least 1 more before going back to work.

Allot of closures and resources are to limit emergency workers from being in contact or getting stretched thin. OPP and Coast Guard spend thousands of man hours looking for missing boaters, swimmers, and idiots who run out of gas. If they open up the ramps there will be an increase of yahoos who would take either too small of a boat (i'm in that category, as wouldn't be able to join friends) or an old unreiliable boat because they are bored out of there minds.

I have to cancel my 2 week spring Cochrane trip starting May run , because they banned fires and camping on crownland until June. I mean its 1.5 hour to nearest town, we sleep in separate tents, 2 guys per 17' boat etc.... and that's not allowed.

I went buy a small town hospital last week and they had the fire department out front checking people and helping in the emergency.

I have family members who are Police officers , They tell me they are stretched thin and banking so much overtime , that they are getting burnt out
25-30 year senior officers are dealing with stupid calls that should be common sense .
If everyone used common sense it might be ok...… but look at your : Neighbors, co workers , friends and tell me ...they wouldn't break any rules and wouldn't need the use of emergency responders. ( I know I can launch a boat alone, and have enough common sense to fish safely, but I have also had to tow 3 boats that ran out of gas in the last 3 years) We Gained our knowledge and experience by learning what not to do...… what about all the young people who havn't, they are all bored and off school or work..... nows not the time for them to be going out.... I can just see dozens of tinnys and old motors hitting the lower Niagra and great lakes.

I suggest everyone works on every project they have put off for years ….get all your tackle and boats in tip top shape...…. then spend as much time with spouse and family....… driving them nuts ….. that when ramps open …… they will DEMAND you go fishing, or just leave them alone.... lol

I am fishing now don't give a rats ass about it,Happy Hooking.

I have family members who are Police officers , They tell me they are stretched thin and banking so much overtime , that they are getting burnt out
25-30 year senior officers are dealing with stupid

My neighbor is a police officer he told me a complete apposite. He works 4 days regular hours and 12 days off and that's all the officers in his region .That's how they trying to control the spread
Strange different arias apply it differently

25-30 year senior officers are dealing with stupid

My neighbor is a police officer he told me a complete apposite. He works 4 days regular hours and 12 days off and that's all the officers in his region .That's how they trying to control the spread
Strange different arias apply it differently
I do too and they spend there off days out riding motorcycles!!! They are of opinion that getting out fishijg should be allowed ( actually is) and it's as safe as riding bikes on down days...my opinion is I agree.. they
have worked long hours and should be applauded.

I do too and they spend there off days out riding motorcycles!!! They are of opinion that getting out fishijg should be allowed ( actually is) and it's as safe as riding bikes on down days...my opinion is I agree.. they
have worked long hours and should be applauded.
part of the challenge though is how to you allow one thing but still keep controls and restrict others? ie. if you open up the parking lots for the ramps that are currently blocked, you will also have the unintended concequence of opening up the parks for hikers, and dogwalkers and all the other people who should still be staying at home.

part of the challenge though is how to you allow one thing but still keep controls and restrict others? ie. if you open up the parking lots for the ramps that are currently blocked, you will also have the unintended concequence of opening up the parks for hikers, and dogwalkers and all the other people who should still be staying at home.
Of course it is.. that's where this common sense thing comes in... go to dollar store or go to boat ramp??? Some good news today though.... boat parts now available as of Monday.. they were closed in Dover but got the green light to open Monday... ramps and marinas eont be far off

I.ll be joining ya in the fishing thing saturday big rod not likely same place but!!!

Yes it does will post how she goes thx good luck in ur ventures
Thanks @Alby and it was great talking to you by personal messaging each other this afternoon.I will try your spot another time,for I am right now more interested in Salmon,Rainbow Trout & even Lakers,(Lake Huron),the walleye’s I will catch on Lake Erie another time likely starting in June & tight lines to you & walleye’s ON!! ? ????

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks