Sept 10th RT Sport Fishing Burwell

Reel Therapy

Well we ended up getting out this afternoon.... Lake was a bit rough heading out and took our time, once we got out to 60 fow east of port lines went down and action never stopped. Trolled out to 64 and back in limits for all and a few for the captain. Lake laid down nice and had a pleasant ride in. Group was happy and already booked a salmon charter for next year. Out tomorrow for the last charter of the season and bringing boat home to get ready for Perch on Simco!

IMG_4244.jpg

Last edited:
Well we ended up getting out this afternoon.... Lake was a bit rough heading out and took our time, once we got out to 60 fow east of port lines went down and action never stopped. Trolled out to 64 and back in limits for all and a few for the captain. Lake laid down nice and had a pleasant ride in. Group was happy and already booked a salmon charter for next year. Out tomorrow for the last charter of the season and bringing boat home to get ready for Perch on Simco!

View attachment 65754
Excellent fishing there @Reel Therapy for all!! 👍👍🙂 I am assuming that you were fishing from out of Port Burwell? Thanks in advance & enjoy your walleye fry. 🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟😋👍🙂

Thanks @Red Hering and I am out of Burwell
It was a silly question @Reel Therapy :banghead: after I just looked at your photo,and I noticed the background in it,and that it looked like Port Burwell,and your charter business is from there. Here’s hoping for some more walleye’s & perhaps rainbow’s as well to the remaining of this fishing season on Lake Erie & tight lines!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🤞👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks