SCR walleye?

I'll be jigging from shore, maybe the murky water will bring them in closer. Usually if the guys and gals in boats are doing goog, the boot brigade are getting some too. Good Fishing!

And the bows are coming in red.should be prime in a few weeks
Sounds about right & music to my ears @dave w to catch some bow’s! 👍🙂 It’s a lot closer,( within an hour ),for me driving down Highway #402 towards the Bluewater Bridge in Pt.Edward,then for me to be driving further north of London,to fish for bow’s on some of the Lake Huron river’s. November & December is usually the month’s that I focus more on catching some bow’s somewhere. Tight lines and BOW’S ON!! 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂

Attachments

• IMG_6184.jpeg
    IMG_6184.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6166.jpeg
    IMG_6166.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6183.jpeg
    IMG_6183.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0589.jpeg
    IMG_0589.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 10
Sounds about right & music to my ears @dave w to catch some bow’s! 👍🙂 It’s a lot closer,( within an hour ),for me driving down Highway #402 towards the Bluewater Bridge in Pt.Edward,then for me to be driving further north of London,to fish for bow’s on some of the Lake Huron river’s. November & December is usually the month’s that I focus more on catching some bow’s somewhere. Tight lines and BOW’S ON!! 🎣🐟🐟🤞👍🙂
Yes red I always started last week of October on

Yes red I always started last week of October on
With the long range forecast @dave w looking good,because it looks like that the warmer weather is going to stay around for a while.👍 But,I will still personally wait for the month of November & December,( like in the past year’s ),to fish for some bow’s,and to also do my usual long hike’s,into some of the “honey hole’s” that I know of,to try to catch some bow’s on some of the Lake Huron river’s. Tight lines & perhaps bow’s ON!! to All! 🎣🐟🤞 👍🙂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks