Saturday slam fest at Bruce

marshman

Well we hit the water 6:30 am and head south to 65 fow and trolled back. Non stop action on divers. The divers were so hot today we didn't even run or cores. 115 on a one and 170 back on a 3 setting. We boated over 30 walleye and no bows which suck but eyes are better. Fished for six hours. Great trip today. Lots of fish still out there. Hot colours were NASCAR , NASCAR There is tons of fish straight south of port Bruce.

Reel Busy Sport Fishing
519-494-9308

Thanks for the report...going to try and make it out tomorrow afternoon for the first time in a long time!

Hey Marshman, could hear you on the radio sat am. We were by the weather buoy having a rough go of it with a few dropped at the back of the boat and only one boxed. I knew heading out it would a tough day without a probe and a south east wind. My question to you is how much of a difference there was from your probve to your gps in relation to speed, and what the proper speed was on the ball. Thanks.

smash em

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks