Saturday Charter RT Sport Fishing

Reel Therapy

Had a father and son out today, great day on the water! We ended up with 16 eyes, 2 bows and lost at least 10 eyes. Great to hear "what a day, we have never caught fish this big or this many"

Fished 59-62 fow a slight bit east of port fish were caught on a bit of everything but pink panties seemed to get the most. Dispsey's were back 125 on #3 setting no ring.

Pictures below are a few of the fish..

Tight Lines!

RT

IMG_3993.jpgIMG_3994.jpg

Sounds like you guys had a great out there, well done!!! Reading the the comment they had it definitely sounds like you made a great impression along with some great memories for the father and son to remember for years to come!!! That's definitely one bloody cooler lol

Had a father and son out today, great day on the water! We ended up with 16 eyes, 2 bows and lost at least 10 eyes. Great to hear "what a day, we have never caught fish this big or this many"

Fished 59-62 fow a slight bit east of port fish were caught on a bit of everything but pink panties seemed to get the most. Dispsey's were back 125 on #3 setting no ring.

Pictures below are a few of the fish..

Tight Lines!

RT

View attachment 63255View attachment 63256
Excellent fishing to all three of you @Reel Therapy 👍👍 I was going to ask you @Reel Therapy from what port your charter left from,and then I noticed the submarine way in the background in the last photo,meaning that it was from Port Burwell. I noticed that submarine there,when I was visiting Port Burwell a couple of week’s ago. I am almost certain that you will have repeated customer’s from this father and son team,and a excellent job there @Reel Therapy 👍👍 for turning them on,to this great walleye/rainbow fishing that we all are experiencing now,and also the past year’s!! 🚤🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟👍🙂

Attachments

• FA7494B8-6521-4D53-8E34-0AB5403FD285.jpeg
    FA7494B8-6521-4D53-8E34-0AB5403FD285.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 6
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks