Sandboy Tournament

dawson29

Can someone attach the entry form to this link? I cant seem to find it. Thanks:cool:

We are now in full Pike mode. I have had a ton of inquires about this tournament, thanks for those that have inquired.
Yes May 11 2019 will be the one day tournament before the inner bay closes down, venue will be Sandboy Marina, the kind folks at Sandboy have again agreed to hold this event as the host marina. LPBBA and The Erie Bassmasters will be bringing you the 2019 Spring Pike Tournament. Just working on the posters, get your two man team together, barring any weather issues we should have a great time. Stay tuned for all the details, and thanks for the interest and support for this events. Cheers, John Rakoczi LPBAA

@Dotcom, you might consider writing in some more info into the rules for the benefit of all :
  • Boundaries are the waters of Long Point Bay, Lake Erie
  • Participants must wear lifejackets but must not wear bathing suits
  • working live well required for live release (will be checked to make sure it's empty before blast-off)
  • Participants and organizers to refrain from swimming

@Crash01 @Wave Runner ... trying putting the bottle down before using the mouse

CORRECTION:

@stomp try putting the bottle and Cannabis cigar down before using the mouse mouth. ? :cigar: ?

The Wave Runner only drinks water, coffee, juice etc. which contain no intoxicating or hallucinogen properties and does not smoke anything except fish. ;):D
00 (3).gif

Last edited:
@Dotcom, you might consider writing in some more info into the rules for the benefit of all :
  • working live well required for live release (will be checked to make sure it's empty before blast-off)
STOP!! :stop: @stomp but a empty livewell before blast-off!! :woot: I have been keeping this pike alive that I caught in Sarnia Bay,since April 27/19!!?;) lol ???

Attachments

• D1CFEB18-5E1D-4642-870E-7D4E068323D5.jpeg
    D1CFEB18-5E1D-4642-870E-7D4E068323D5.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • FF4E3BAC-23C8-4CEE-9AD5-589B12637C39.jpeg
    FF4E3BAC-23C8-4CEE-9AD5-589B12637C39.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 14

Last edited:
@Red Hering …. She's still in terrific shape and good to go for tomorrow morning. A 10.6 lber is a great start especially after I stuff a dozen big bell sinkers down it's throat which should another 3 lbs. on the scale. ??;)
pike.jpg ? ?

Also,what do you take in your coffee? I always buy a X-large Black coffee.
I take triple cream in an extra large but no sugar. Only an old sea dog can drink coffee black. LOL! ? I am buying the coffee and planning on beating you there in the morning. ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks