Rod repair

600mojo

Good morning, I’ve noticed my spinning rod has a broken guide. Wondering if the is someone around London who fixes rods or is everyone buying parts off the internet. Can’t find a online place that isn’t killing me with shipping from the states. Thanks everyone.

Learn how to do your own . It is very easy and requires only a steady hand and a bit of patients . I do all my own repairs and have also built myself a rod building jig which works very well

I second building or fixing your own rods. I have been building my own rods for 30 years and repaired many for friends and family. There is a ton of info on the internet and youtube has lots of instructional videos. Its not rocket science and if you screw it up you take it apart and try again.

Where are you buying materials. I found a site in Ohio. My guide is $2.75 but shipping is $18......

Where are you buying materials. I found a site in Ohio. My guide is $2.75 but shipping is $18......
I order from rod builders supply in Victoria regularly. Johns fly Materials in London is also an excellent source of rod components 😉

If you're still in need of repair I can likely help you out. Send me a PM and we'll see what we can do...

Josh

Andy at Custom Rod Supplies in Vancouver Island is a great resource. A lot of options out there from the states but unlike to try and keep it in the country

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks