Off Topic RIP Hugh Parkes

scrimmy

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
I would like to give my condolences to Reilly, Dustin and Ben Parkes on the passing of my friend and former marine mechanic at Roedings General Marine as well as Hully Gully. Hugh will live on through his 3 sons.

I would like to give my condolences to Reilly, Dustin and Ben Parkes on the passing of my friend and former marine mechanic at Roedings General Marine as well as Hully Gully. Hugh will live on through his 3 sons.
Sorry to read @scrimmy about the passing of your friend,Hugh Parkes. My condolences as well to his family & friends. I might of have met him back year’s ago when he was a marine mechanic at Roedings General Marine,which was just located west of Wellington Road on the south side,here in London. I remember the owners as well,the twin brothers,and the great service that I had received,for outboard motor repairs,etc. RIP Hugh Parkes

Last edited:
Sorry to read @scrimmy about the passing of your friend,Hugh Parkes. My condolences as well to his family & friends. I might of have met him back year’s ago when he was a marine mechanic at Roedings General Marine,which was just located west of Wellington Road on the south side,here in London. I remember the owners as well,the twin brothers,and the great service that I had received,for outboard motor repairs,etc. RIP Hugh Parkes
Yes Red he was the head tech for the brothers at General Marine. General Marine was a great boat shop. I told Hugh not to bother with Hully Gully but since General Marine closed he had no choice as he needed a job. He was a good friend and a great tech as well.

Yes Red he was the head tech for the brothers at General Marine. General Marine was a great boat shop. I told Hugh not to bother with Hully Gully but since General Marine closed he had no choice as he needed a job. He was a good friend and a great tech as well.
A good friend,and a great marine tech are very hard to find @scrimmy and again,sorry for your loss.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks