RIP Canvasback

Most people will remember John Piggott (Canvasback) fishing the inner and outer bay for decades. Sadly John passed away today and will be truly missed. He was a mentor to me and also a second father. He had so many fishing buddies and always mentioned his trips with Arnie. John also gave me the experience of catching Redfish in Titusville, Florida. It’s been a really tough week for myself and his close friends. I told him last night to find a fishing hole up there that we can all share one day. Rest In Peace buddy.

Bill Kociuk Fishing Charters

Glad to have gotten to meet you John. Rest in peace.

Extremely sorry to hear that..
Just to mention ..I had the pleasure to meet & fish with John on his boat off the lighthouse...We enjoyed a great day fishing together.. thats one i will never forget..
Rest in Peace John

So sorry to hear of this! Condolences to all who knew John!

Most people will remember John Piggott (Canvasback) fishing the inner and outer bay for decades. Sadly John passed away today and will be truly missed. He was a mentor to me and also a second father. He had so many fishing buddies and always mentioned his trips with Arnie. John also gave me the experience of catching Redfish in Titusville, Florida. It’s been a really tough week for myself and his close friends. I told him last night to find a fishing whole up there that we can all share one day. Rest In Peace buddy.

Bill Kociuk Fishing Charters
. So sorry for your loss

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks