Right of way stickers

That sticker makes me laugh, use a little common cents especially when you have about 20 boats trolling in a 100 square foot area. :D
I've heard guys yelling, can't you see I'm going strait, like everyone is going in circles:D.
What happens when some pinch you off, you can't move.:eek:
Everyone aren't perfect, your out their to have fun, just get along, shake your head and give in, your blood pressure will like you.(y)(y)
You'd think that people have common sense! They do not.

Look at vehicle driving on streets, something people do everyday. Take those same people in the city where a red light is out for some time and it becomes a 4-way stop. Utter confusion and mayhem.

There is not a dashboard sticker to help those people.

There are lots of rules to follow. To bad the ones enforcing them do not do a better job educating at the marinas and launch sites.

There are lots of rules to follow. To bad the ones enforcing them do not do a better job educating at the marinas and launch sites.
Almost every single boater operating on the lake has had to complete at least the Pleasure Craft Operator's Certificate Course or equivalent. Sadly the course and its delivery aren't very effective in actually training people to operate boats.....maybe tightening up the training course a bit would be a good place to start.

Last edited:
Almost every single boater operating on the lake has had to complete at least the Pleasure Craft Operator's Certificate Course or equivalent. Sadly the course and its delivery aren't very effective in actually training people to operate boats.....maybe tightening up the training course a bit would be a good place to start.
I review the Pleasure Craft Boating Booklet every year just to refresh my boating knowledge of Rules of the Road/ Waterways. I feel it's a good practice.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks