Results from the Caledonia Hunters and Anglers Walleye Derby Sat. 28th.

Fish Farmer

Was a good turn out considering the weather. Had 115 people entered.
They raised over $890.00 for the Kids Fishing Derby.
I'll post more pictures, weights, names as I get the info from my buddy that ran the derby.
This was the winning Walleye 4.66 Lbs.
CHJ1Gn6.jpg

Fish was caught right beside me, white boat guys standing up.
zSmN47a.jpg

First Place Erin Dejong 4.660 LB. $800.00+
JcSol6B.jpg

Second PLace Steve Showdown 2.875 LB. $500.00+
4ATB9XA.jpg

Third Place Dan Farrah 2.605 LB $300.00+
Gc3W5I7.jpg

Last edited:
Fun tournament and over $500 raised for the kids derby. They released another walleye that would have placed third but they didn't realize till the weigh-in.

Last edited:
Biggest Walleye was 4.66 Lbs.
I'll post more pictures, weights, names as I get the info from my buddy that ran the derby.
CHJ1Gn6.jpg

zSmN47a.jpg
Nice walleye!! :oops: & congratulations on your first place ? finish to that angler. With his arms extended outwards,it looks a lot heavier than a 4.66 lb. walleye!! lol :ROFLMAO:;)(y)

Biggest Walleye was 4.66 Lbs.
CHJ1Gn6.jpg

zSmN47a.jpg
@Fish Farmer I thought about fishing this walleye derby this past weekend,but I have no clue of the area,such as where the boat ramp is,etc.If I ever happen to be in that area sometime in the near future,I wouldn’t mind looking around there to familiarize myself.It is great to read that there was a great turn out & it looked like a lot of fun!! ? ??:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks