Off Topic Rest easy my Beautiful Angel

So sorry @Derkd9. Always a hard thing to deal with. I'm 55 now. When my childhood cat needed to be put down I cried my butt off over the loss and I was 16! I had a shift to work at Zehrs produce department to work after leaving the vet. My eyes were so red the employees at the store thought I had lost a parent! Crazy now that I think about it but I never had another pet afterwards...as I could not face that sense of loss again. Dogs are so much more loving then a crazy cat so I feel for really sorry for you.... but as someone mentioned above....looks like you were an excellent buddy for your dog so good on you! I lost my parents when I was young but I think of them everyday, I named my Financial Planning Corp in their honor "Fitzsimons Financial Group" and I even slapped that on the side of my great lakes fishing boat! They live in a different place now but I still love them and have great memories to keep me going every time I think of them which seems to be daily. Think of Stella daily and enjoy all the great memories that thinking about her brings back. She is with with you...she just lives in a different even more beautiful place now!

Sorry for your loss guys it never is easy losing a dog.Thats why their called mans best friend.

My condolences to you Derkd9, it is truly one of the saddest days of our lives when we lose our "best friend". It's like you just get to know each other and then they are gone. Some day...when the time is right, along will come another puppy and a new friendship will begin once again with all new memories to be had.

Terribly sad, I feel your pain brother. It never gets any easier, but you have a lifetime of memories with her.

@Derkd9... Very saddened to hear of your loss Derk. Been through it so many during my life and it never gets easier. Every time I said no more dogs I never want to go through that pain again but somehow another new best friend always finds it's way into the house. It doesn't make it easier to forget the one we lost but the joy of having a member of the family in the home brightens our life once again. When you're ready I'm sure you also will bring another puppy home. Want to share this with you young man and @Three Bouys. My sentiments for your loss Jim are the same, I share your grief for both of you. 😢

Losing a pet.jpg

Last edited:
You know the day will come the Day you bring them into your lives
But nothing can ever really prepare you for when the time comes.
Time is something you always want more of,
We spent our last day lounging around together for the morning spending as much time outside as she wanted, walked around the yard check all the good spots for interesting smells. Cooked up some chicken breast for her last meal which she thoroughly enjoyed.
She was a guard dog until the last moments barking at someone and their dog as they walked by the yard.
I’ll never forget her high pitch bark and the different noises she would make depending on her mood and what she was trying to say.
She’s always been a vocal dog with a very strong personality that I am going to miss oh so dearly.
My heart is forever broken
I love you Stella I miss you so much
Rest Easy my beautiful Angel 💔 🐾 View attachment 49867View attachment 49868View attachment 49869View attachment 49871View attachment 49870View attachment 49872View attachment 49873View attachment 49874View attachment 49875View attachment 49876
I had a gsd myself for 10 great years.im sorry for your loss.

These kind of posts are something we all have to go through at some point and perhaps more then once yet at 65, they still choke me up and bring back so many memories...beyond shitty! I'm so sorry for your loss Derek...and Three Bouys.

Sorry for your loss, nothing like losing a best friend!

I am not good about writing this,but so sorry to read about your dog passing on @Derkd9 and @Three Bouys as well!! Our 13 year old dog DC81DC8A-AC1C-4C8E-ADE7-8B4D83A2360A.jpeg is slowing down almost daily,and we will regret seeing him leave us one day as well. Cherish the memories that you both have had over the year’s with your dog.🐶 All the best to you both & “Be Strong!!” 🐶👊👊👍🙂

My condolences to you both. My girl is getting up there but she still loves go for walks. Much slower but loves. Not looking forward to the day she heads over the rainbow

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks