Report for Feb 13

Walleye

Bummer. Number One and I fished amongst the huts with one scoop of Jimmy's finest at 15:30.

two dinks at 17:30 and that is it. Fished until 18:05.

Two guys forty yards from us had about 20 nice fish and two huts did well too.

I thinkd I'll take a day off.

Cheers, Clark

Walleye Thanks also for the Report. I was anticipating a Better Report from you & Number One, but that`s Fishing. I keep saying to myself, Any Day Now! The Bite will be Non Stop!!:rolleyes: :cool:It looks like the Fishing hasn`t changed much:mad: since I was out last Tuesday(Feb.11),on Long Point Bay! I guess I will fish the local Reservoir`s within an Hour`s Drive from Town for now.:) Good Luck to you & Number One,& also other Angler`s, on your next Day on the Bay. ;):)

fished Sharon conservation last 2 days was about as good as the bay 2 crappies only mind you i was using salted minnows

Giller, where on sharon creek were you? I was there yesterday, 9-12:30, 3 snaller crappie on live minnows

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks